The StaticBond SB-30A Electro-Static Charging is a state-of-the-art 150W 30kV DC power supply designed to temporarily bond materials together using electrostatic charging applicators. The programmable output of the supply ranges from zero to greater than full-scale rating (30kV potential and 5.0mA current).
The SB-30A local console provides a simple, reliable user interface for manual operation. A remote console is available for manual operation when the power supply is situated in an inconvenient or inaccessible location.
The remote console, on/off foot switch and other accessories can be connected to the SB-30A Remote-Manual port. The SB-30A also features an electronic interface for fully automated operation with a PLC or similar equipment connected to the Remote-Auto port. Both ports can be wired using industry-standard DB-25 cables. The SB-30A output can be programmed for either constant-voltage (CV) or constant-current (CC) mode.
- Reversible local-console orientation (factory option) for either table or wall mounting
- Flat-panel console with membrane-switch commands, LED display and key-switch lockout
- Two full-function I/O ports for manual and automated remote operation
- Output protection for short-circuit, open-circuit and arc-over load conditions
- Input protection for under-voltage and over-voltage line conditions
- Thermal protection with over-temperature shutdown and fan-failure alert
- Large, bright voltage/current-meter with signed 3-digit LED display
- Self-mounting/stacking chassis provides top and bottom attachment without separate brackets
- Four-port output compatible with most major-brand charging applicators
- Stackable SB-30A combo available for applications requiring both positive and negative charging
- Front-panel key-switch/indicator and rear-panel configuration switches for automated operating mode