The AK3200 Ionizing Air Knife utilizes innovative technology developed to give the highest performance, lowest noise and lowest air consumption compared to any other product. The powerful, whisper-quiet blade of air is ideal for drying, cleaning, cooling or containing in all kinds of process, food and manufacturing applications.
Key to it’s performance is our flow straightening technology (Patent applied for) which provides an exceptionally laminar sheet of air. The low levels of turbulence also mean extremely low noise (65dB).
This ionizer uses the AK3200 and the BR2200 static bar to blow a stream of ionized air on a charged surface to eliminate static and contaminants.
- The AK3200 Ionizing Air Knife comes with a static bar
- No moving parts – means the AK3200 is maintenance free
- Ultra low air consumption means significantly lower running costs than standard nozzles and strips
- Ultra-Quiet Operation (typically 65 dB) for an improved working environment
- Easily mounted onto existing installations
- Choice of air entry for maximum flexibility